Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Leanna`s mom`s visit!

We`ve been getting into a routine here in Buenos Aires; we`ve got an apartment, we`re taking spanish lessons at the University of Buenos Aires, and now Leanna`s mom has come to visit us for a while! She`s been spoiling us rotten! Last night we went to a restaurant called CabaƱas de lilas, which is a well known steak house. Look at the size of my steak... I could hit a home run with that thing!

We`ve been enjoying the Parrilla or BBQ quite alot, and I think I`ve ingested as much beef this week as in all of last year! I even had to try the tripe (don`t recommend it)

We`ve also been to a tango show, which was entertaining, but had much more singing than dancing, which was what the girls were looking for. I think we`ll hit another one pretty soon here.

More pictures and blogs to come! Sorry I`ve been lazy... it`s the holidays!

mike

1 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Mundy said...

Hi!!!

You have been lazy!! haha! I have also been missing the updates!!
Keep having fun!!

L,

Cailin

7:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home